[macemacsjp-english 553] Re: C-c ` problem (German/French/other keyboard layouts)

Back to archive index

David Reitter david****@gmail*****
Sat Apr 15 02:29:30 JST 2006

On 14 Apr 2006, at 18:10, Seiji Zenitani wrote:

> On 2006/04/13, at 16:29, David Reitter wrote:
>>
>> I can reproduce it myself as well. It may have to do with dead-keys
>> in general.
>
> Did you confirm that emacs-inline brings the problem, by comparing a
> build WITH emacs-inline and another build WITHOUT emacs-inline?

I just tried a Carbon Emacs without any customizations. The error
does not occur there. I would conclude that it must be something that
is shared by Carbon Emacs Package and Aquamacs. The only relevant
common patch I can think of is emacs-inline... So that's where I
would look first.