[macemacsjp-english 162] Re: Installing new aspell dictionaries for Carbon Emacs Package

Back to archive index

David Reitter david****@gmail*****
Thu Aug 18 02:45:20 JST 2005

Hi Seiji ,

>     Auto-install-feature is already provided, although I have not  yet
> provided documents. Please examine "Help > Carbon Emacs Package  >
> Net-Install" menu in the menu bar and the relevant files such as:

we have a simple plugin interface in place in Aquamacs and it might
make sense to coordinate things a little, either the Netinstall
option or with binary .pkg packages.
Does this Netinstall work with binaries?

I have lots of really bad experiences with badly-maintained source
packages from the fink project, which is why I went for binary
plugins...

-- Dave