[macemacsjp-english 43] Re: dvorak

Back to archive index

Shug Boabby shug.****@gmail*****
Sat Apr 9 00:25:52 JST 2005

On 8 Apr 2005, at 14:57, sakito wrote:
> Dvorak Keyboard in Emacs
> http://www.matthewweathers.com/year2004/emacs_dvorak.htm

hi sakito, that is not the same thing. that mode is for people with a
qwerty layout but wish to use a dvorak layout in emacs

i actually *have* a dvorak layout, but Carbon Emacs assumes a qwerty
layout for escape sequences.

this is a carbon specific bug as the command line version works ok

> Do you serve as a reference?

i'm sorry, i do not understand