Foros: ユーザフォーラム (Thread #36642)

BGM no sound for Windows 8.1 (2015-03-31 12:46 by lncnvr #75857)

hello! im new here :)

I haven't seen a topic that has been made for people having trouble with no sound for windows 8.1 so I'm going to start one.

I'm having problems with getting the GFDM AC Keysounded Rips to play on my computer. The vorbis ogg codec doesn't work and same with the LameACM codec, I believe windows 8.1 has its own codec but it does not support the codec that dtxmania has. if anyone has any solution to this problem of mine, please let me know!!

Responder al #75857×

You can use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Entrar

Re: BGM no sound for Windows 8.1 (2015-03-31 22:34 by yyagi #75859)

I don't hear no-sound issue recently.

So,

1. Would you send me the DTX & related files that you don't playback sound?
2. What DTXMania version do you use?
3. What kind of PC do you use?
(CPU, OS, memory size, Graph chip, sound chip etc...)

Responder al #75857

Responder al #75859×

You can use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Entrar

Re: BGM no sound for Windows 8.1 (2015-04-02 11:55 by lncnvr #75868)

[メッセージ #75859 への返信]
> I don't hear no-sound issue recently.
>
> So,
>
> 1. Would you send me the DTX & related files that you don't playback sound?
> 2. What DTXMania version do you use?
> 3. What kind of PC do you use?
> (CPU, OS, memory size, Graph chip, sound chip etc...)
>
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i5-3350P CPU @ 3.10GHz
RAM: 12GB
Audio input: In-Board Realtek High Definition Audio
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

I am currently using DTXMania101 the HighRes one and I don't really want to handpick most of the songs because I noticed some songs work and some don't. The songs that don't work are mostly the GFDM AC Ripfiles before V4. Some songs from V4 and up don't work either which I don't get. I had the same songs from 2008 and i tried deleting them and replace them with the new updated ones from
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6t77lz17wacvl/GDAmania#6t77lz17wacvl . some worked, and some didn't.
Responder al #75859

Responder al #75868×

You can use Wiki syntax

Re: BGM no sound for Windows 8.1 (2015-04-06 01:28 by yyagi #75891)

> Some songs from V4 and up don't work either which I don't get.
I've tried V4 data where you specified, and found the zip is broken.
(Some data are not extracted successfully)

As the result, some sound lost.

Responder al #75868

Responder al #75891×

You can use Wiki syntax